A Channel Enablement Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products at different locations. As a Program Manager on the Channel Enablement team, you will be responsible for project managing and executing company Fiber programs that drive growth and service for our business.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50.59 - 57.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will partner closely with channel owners (retail, call center, door to door, online, marketing, brand, and multifamily) to identify business challenges and bring skillful project management to our projects and programs.
- You will apply exceptional leadership, organizational and communication skills as you manage diverse and complex projects, and partner across the Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, Learning & Development, Communications, and other teams across Company Fiber to launch successful programs.
- High quality launches, collaborative project teams, and happy stakeholders define success for this role.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the business requirements and be able to identify and flag potential gaps
- Create project plans and manage project execution
- Document and get approval on Business Requirement Documents, working with multiple stakeholders
- Own project communications (regular status updates, major milestones, blockers and dependencies)
- Anticipate and creatively solve, or escalate, project roadblocks to ensure on-time, in-scope project completion
- Act as Sales, Service, and Marketing point of contact for enterprise-level projects, led by other functions across Company Fiber
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in program/project management
- Experience identifying opportunities for product and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Fiber and/or the ISP/Cable business
- Experience with new product introduction and leading end-to-end program rollouts
- Gsuite experience + knowledge Drives action in the face of ambiguity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.