Seeking a Laboratory Engineer for a high growth client in Cambridge, MA. The Laboratory Engineer would be responsible for assisting the R+D team with laboratory support including preparing buffers, solutions and media with strict adherence to established procedures and recipes. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepare buffers, solutions, and media with strict adherence to established procedures and recipes
- Operate and maintain balances, pH meters, stir plates, filtration equipment
- Inventory management of chemicals, reagents, and process consumables including management of a newly launched inventory management database system
- Maintain accurate production documents, lab records within the newly deployed electronic notebook, and log books
- Maintain equipment and act as liaison between vendors and end users to schedule repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to operate in a highly collaborative environment
- Must be able to provide ample customer service
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.