Electrical Maintenance Supervisor needed at leading heavy industrial plant located South of Colorado Springs, CO. This is a chance to join a very stable yet rapidly growing company. Should have relevant experience within mill or heavy industrial operations. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as an electrical journeyman or in electrical maintenance in heavy industrial environments
- Understanding of high voltage systems, motor control, process automation, instrumentation and combustion and programmable logic controls (PLC's) required
- Proficient in blueprint reading and troubleshooting of electrical/electronic and hydraulic operations of equipment
(MUST be willing to be on call 24/7)
location: Pueblo, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Supervise and motivate a team of electrical maintenance crew
- Train and develop direct reports
- Assist in procuring, organizing and inventorying parts and materials needed for repairs
- Plans, schedules and follow through on employees training sessions on maintenance repairs
- Ensures that all employees are working safely and following all the company policies, procedures and practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Capital Equipment
- Electrical Engineering
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).