An Electrical Engineer is needed for an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company in the Walled Lake, MI area. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees. Recommends changes to team policies.
location: Walled Lake, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $32.89 - 51.69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Researches, designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Conducts experimental tests on equipment and evaluates results.
- Develops specifications for selecting components and equipment to use.
- May also review vendors' abilities to support development.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in related field and 4+ years related experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.