Engineering Technician needed at leading company located in North Liberty, IA. APPLY NOW!!!
- Associates degree, technical certifications, additional courses in machine shop technology, and AutoCAD competence highly desired
- Technical, mathematical, and mechanical knowledge and skills required
- Experience working as a Machinist; CNC mill and lathe programming proficiency is desired
- MIG welding proficiency is required.
- Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLC's is a plus.
location: North Liberty, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Assist in designing and improving processing methods, layouts and tools, building and repairing fixtures and other production tools.
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical tasks.
- Assists in identifying and solving engineering and processing problems through root cause analysis.
- CNC mill and lathe programming proficiency
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Engineering Technician
- MIG Welding
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.