We are searching for a Fluidics Engineer in Atlanta, GA(Midtown) to work for an industry-leading company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop pumps, valves, tubing, fittings, sensors, and control algorithms for futuristic beverage dispensers.
- Hands-on focus to design, test, and analyze components and systems
- Product modeling and detailed drawings in CADD software (Creo preferred)
- Engineering Change Management experience (Windchill preferred)
- Solid foundation in fluid dynamics (i.e.: pressure-flow analysis, control valves, pumping technologies)
- General knowledge of various engineering disciplines (i.e.: software, mechanical structures, circuits)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Pumps, Valves, Tubing, Sensors
- BS in Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.