Join an amazing company and team that makes products that are really making a difference in people's health and lives! As the Demand Planning & Analytics Manager you will be responsible for owning all forecasting activities, supply chain key metrics and data analysis, and all master data activities. You will be part of a company that is purpose driven and promotes personal and social goals.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct monthly sales analysis by market
- Review and analyze system recommended demand forecast
- Interact with international markets to assess promotions and significant variances in demand
- Perform forecasting system update as a result of product changes
- Generate and distribute monthly forecast accuracy reports by market
- Manage monthly forecast load process
- Identify and recommend process improvement to enhance supply chain metrics and forecasting
- Identify and own key supply chain metrics
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain
- Oracle Database Admin
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.