A Supply Management Business Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Waterloo, IA area.
location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 24.10 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Forecast new parts and manage part availability
- Develop global service part forecasts for newly adopted service parts using historical data, engineering and product support input, and product and component knowledge.
- Participates in, and facilitates regularly scheduled meetings with representatives from product support, supply management, engineering and marketing to define service part requirements.
- Review service part forecasts and recommend adjustments to the forecast and ordering activity.
- Execute business activities in alignment with the Division processes, policies, and objectives.
- Manages the Order Fulfillment Process to ensure service part availability by developing, recommending and implementing strategies to meet the master schedule.
- Analyze metrics and data to improve business processes to improve overall customer experience with service part support performance.
Technical Skills & Knowledge, required:
- Ability to analyze information, and make trade-off decisions.
- Supply management experience.
- Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrated team skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver status update presentations.
- Experience in service support environment.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency generating reports from various data bases and computer systems.
- Data analytics and statistics.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experiences:
- Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing engineering projects.
- Manufacturing and/or operations experience.
- Experience working in supply management such as purchasing, warehousing, logistics, service parts management and procurement, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Supply Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.