Product Development Engineer needed to join a global organization located in Eaton, OH that designs and manufactures food service equipment. Candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in product support and or project experience within a manufacturing environment.
This person will work with customers to modify products to their specifications and be able to communicate how to make changes to all involved team members.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity APPLY NOW! Qualifications
- New & existing product development
- Project / product support experience, work directly with customers to modify product to their specifications and be able to communicate how to make changes all involved team members.
- Design intent knowledge - accurately display or transfer how parts are to funtion and or properly be assembled in a product
- Basic modeling, sheet metal, machining and casting skills
- Bachelors degree - Mechanical Engineering
location: Eaton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support new products, product improvements and customization
- Design extensions to current product lines to meet customer needs
- Creat solutions to application problems that occur on mature and new projects
- Review blueprints, models, PCN's and EWR's for approval
- Set part and assembly drawing requirements
- Provide prototype and pre-production support
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Development
- Product Design
- Mechanical Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.