First-shift Supervisor needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Supervisor will be responsible for supervising, training, evaluating and coordinating activities of the Assembly Departments to ensure production schedules are met and work is performed in a safe manner. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Review work orders, product specs, and blueprints for scheduled work assignments within the department based on priority and worker skills.
- Assign duties to department group leaders to align with current production schedules and ensure work is performed in a safe and qualified manner.
- Requisition tools, supplies, and equipment for the department.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, and discipline department members in coordination with the union contract.
- Coordinate schedule status and changes with planners daily.
- Report production status weekly to the Production Manager.
- ISO 9001: establish standards, procedures, and other documents in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Foreman (5 years of experience is required)
- Mechanical/electrical (5 years of experience is required)
- Machine/equipment operation (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.