Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Engineer in Round Lake, IL. Qualified candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or related with 2-5 years experience and experience with medical devices or in a regulated environment desired.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- With minimal guidance, owns product changes from initiation through implementation.
- Schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project.
- This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles and constraints.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Engineering or related with 2-5 years experience.
- Experience with medical devices or in a regulated environment desired.
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Good communication skills (emphasis on writing)
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.