Immediate opening for a Production Engineer for a large customer in the Houston area. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience sa a Production Engineer for a machine shop, and will have experience with machining, quality, and lean principles. Salary will be based on experience. All applicants are encouraged to apply!
location: LaPorte, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for ensuring safe operating practices/procedures are established and followed
- Work with Department Managers to develop and implement procedures and processes that streamline the planning, scheduling and execution of work through the departments.
- Responsible for ensuring environmental procedures are established and followed
- Responsible for ensuring quality procedures are established and followed
- Implement and coordinate LEAN practices with all personnel in Division
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 7 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.