Leading manufacturer is seeking a manufacturing engineer to join their team. This is a new position due to the continued growth of the organization. They offer great benefits and growth opportunity. $70k-$90k salary depending on experience. Relocation assistance is also available.
location: Jasper, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes, develops, and recommends design approaches necessary to meet production requirements for new or improved products and/or processes.
- Determine from part drawings and related engineering data the operation necessary for the fabrication and assembly of product.
- Introduce designs, drawings, and specifications to Manufacturing for component fabrication.
- Analyze existing operating methods and initiate and develop new method to improve economy and quality.
- Coordinates prototype drawings for products or processes with necessary support personnel.
- Act as an advocate for process associates by actively listening to concerns regarding processes and equipment, then working with management to make appropriate improvements.
- Support manufacturing on daily production needs from troubleshooting equipment to program generation as needed.
- Support manufacturing on layout changes and equipment moves for existing or new equipment introductions.
- Support and develop the TPM process in production.
- Support production on equipment needs and justifications for new equipment and processes.
- Support Lean by using the lean tools to troubleshoot and support production.
- Travel as business needs require, which is currently expected to be minimal.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.