Sales Manager needed at leading company located in Memphis, TN. You must have experience with Building Automation Products (BAS). Technical / Engineering background needed. APPLY NOW!!!
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in an engineering discipline, and applicable certifications
- 5+ of related work experience, with at least 3 years in a sales leadership role
- A general working knowledge of the BAS industry
- Must be able to develop to develop metric tracking program in call center / contact center background
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manages and directs the daily activities and long-term success of assigned sales team through coaching, training, development, and performance management to achieve sales goals
- Develops sales campaigns to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of company products and/or services within assigned markets;
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and industry trends.
- Analyzes sales statistics and prepares sales reports
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential
- Meets key performance indicator metrics for call performance measurements and sales goals through development, training, and support of associates
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Sales Manager
- Building Automation Products
- Contact Center
- Call Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.