International maker of consumer products seeks a SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located just outside of CHARLOTTE, NC. The SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER will have oversight of materials, inventory, warehouse, production planning, scheduling, and purchasing, while leading/maintaining continuous improvement and lean initiatives across the supply chain.
$110k-$125k / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Direct the scheduling function (i.e. demand fulfillment) from an operational and strategic standpoint
- Direct inventory analysis, control, and management activities, including cycle counting initiatives at the plant/production level.
- Manage the planning and supply of components through the MRP system
- Manage inbound/outbound transportation, to include freight costs
- Manage warehouse operations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Supply Chain
- Purchasing / Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.