Large manufacturer with locations nationwide is seeking an Automation Engineer for their facility in the Knoxville TN area. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs in a manufacturing environment.
BS in Engineering or related technical/military training highly desired.
location: Knoxville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create, modify and maintain PLC and HMI programs.
- Manage upgrades and maintain VFD's, PLC's, instrumentation, plant communication networks, process computers and related equipment.
- Manage automation improvement Capital Projects from design through installation and start-up.
- Search for automation solutions to improve consistency and efficiency in the operation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.