3rd Shift Industrial Maintenance Technician located near Central City, IA for a growing industrial manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role is responsible to build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair industrial equipment. To be considered - candidates must have mechanical and or electrical troubleshooting skills. This is a direct hire opportunity with potential sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available. APPLY NOW!
- Mechanical and/or Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Previous manufacturing, industrial or military experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical operations
- Must be familiar with the following (VFD's, PLC's, motor starters, lighting controls, 480 volt 3 phase expertise)
location: Central City, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: No Degree Required
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment to meet or exceed production goals
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.