A Service Parts Supply Management Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Waterloo, IA area.
location: Waterloo, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 19.07 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Service Parts planners work SPERT, ZMDelinq, & Lights (SAP) to ensure there is on-time delivery for our customers.
- They work closely with the suppliers, buyers, and forecast analysts for their commodity of parts.
- Their performance metrics include FILL, On-Time Delivery, FLASH/Backorder Cycle Time, and Past Due orders.
- Manager looking for candidates with 4 year degree in any business related field or equivalent (3+ years) experience.
- He would consider candidates with 3 or more years of Planner experience.
- Must have MS Office (especially Excel) experience.
- Must be easily trainable and have great verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Supply Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.