Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in the Huntingdon Valley area is currently in search of a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of the manufacturing processes. The Process Engineer will identify opportunities for continuous improvement by reviewing production processes and tooling to identify and implement processes that will reduce cycle times, process variation, defects, set up times, lead times, inventory or costs.
location: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Provide process documentation and detailed operating instructions.
- Oversee implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Examine existing processes and suggest improvements
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations.
- Monitor job performance during manufacture and at completion.
- Prepare detail cost estimates.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Lead and support improvement projects - LEAN deployment, 6S, and Continuous Improvement
- Develop effective relationships with our customers and support other co-workers to ensure achievement of overall business goals
- 5+ years of experience in Production/Process Engineering
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, specifications, and procedures
- Functional knowledge and understanding of core manufacturing processes such as milling, turning, assembly, and inspection is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages.
- CAD or AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Improvement
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.