A prominent company in southern Indiana is seeking a Project Manager with a data analytics or computer science background. The Project Manager will lead and manage cross functional teams, including the new product design team. The PM will have oversight over the project from initial project approval through the start of production. This role reports directly to the executive leadership of the company. There is a preference for a candidate with a mechanical or electrical engineering background. The role is salaried in the $90K+ range.
location: MADISON, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $90 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Takes ownership of the assigned project.
- Leads cross-functional Product Development Project Teams to develop, maintain and improve product design.
- Creates/updates timelines for completion of new/revised product and communicates status as appropriate.
- Works with Sales & Marketing personnel and the other members of the cross functional project team in order to define realistic and achievable product requirements.
- Follows all elements of New Product Introduction standard work.
- Utilizes the escalation process when necessary in order to draw attention to, and develop mitigation plans for, risks to cost, quality or schedule.
- Works with internal and external customers to facilitate discussion/resolution of any project related issues.
- Works with internal resources to generate bills of materials and cost associated with the product and summarizes and communicates the information to internal stakeholders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.