Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in the Denver, CO area is currently in search of a high performing Production Manager to help drive the production function by motivating production staff, making sure production is hitting budgets and timelines and making sure employees are safe. The Production Manager leads all activities associated with the production department for the facility. This role is responsible for motivating production staff, building production schedules, making sure production processes stay within budgets and deadlines and regularly assessing safety standards.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversee the production process to ensure delivery of high-quality products that meet customer's needs.
- Ensure production operation KPIs are met including production rate, production volume, schedule, safety, quality and staffing.
- Report daily results to plant leadership team including floor status, KPIs and action planning.
- Prioritize safety, lead tool talks, ensure production personnel are practicing safe use of equipment and are using PPE.
- Balance the delivery of quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of production floor and that operators work within the company's handbook policies.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Work to continuously improve process utilizing lean process.
- Ensue effective employee relations and resolve production related issues.
- Ensure all training schedules are adhered to and employee training documentation is kept up to date.
- Work closely with maintenance and quality departments to assure production efficiencies.
- Schedule manning of all production lines with an emphasis on overtime reduction through proper planning
- Bachelor's degree, plus 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in: Visual Management, GEMBA, 5S, RCA and other lean tools.
- Must have computer skills in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proven organization skills, both in staffing and logistics within a manufacturing environment.
- strong leadership and motivation skills within all layers of the plant; hands on leader.
- SAP experience (or comparable ERP knowledge).
- Confident communication, both written and verbal.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Plant Management
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).