An Engineering Technician, Analyst or Administrator is needed for a leading automotive manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY metro area. The Engineering Technician, Analyst or Administrator is responsible for utilizing MS Excel and SharePoint to take new and existing model data, and move it into a digital engineering environment.
Qualified candidates must be proficient with Excel and SharePoint. Candidates with a background within a manufacturing environment or with Project Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management are preferred, but this is not required. This position will be partially onsite, and partially remote (working in the office on Mondays, Tuesdays and every other/second Fridays). This is a contract opportunity slated to last at least a year, and our client is only seeking local talent or candidates willing to relocate on their own at this time.
location: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Conduct Master Project data management, maintaining latest current production model assembly data from PDM system and tracking
- Maintain a library of special welding joint / structure summaries for team use
- Complete data synchronization requests and maintain a strong relationship and communication with overseas counterparts
- Document direct materials usage areas, volumes, and mapping
- Maintain a database of in-house and outsourced parts and welds
- Modernize and update team SharePoint Site and group data
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: High School
- Sharepoint (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Project Data Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.