We are searching for a Quality Assurance Batch Disposition Associate in Sanford, NC to work for a leading pharmaceutical company. This is a contract position expected to last 9 months and could be longer.
location: Sanford, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 29.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performing Quality review of cGXP documentation procedures/batch records; suggests improvements and conducts continuous improvement activities.
- Use knowledge of GXPs to be a key contributor or may be able to lead continuous improvement to a process or improve business efficiencies.
- Reviewing production batch records and have the authorization/approval of procedures and other master production records, certificates of analyses, Board of Health protocols, certificates of compliance and change control assessments.
- Contributes to the interpretation of cGXPs for the commercial and clinical environment.
- Independently review working instructions/global procedures for technical content across multiple subject areas, with reference to applicable GXPs and regulatory expectations make value-added comments. Interfaces with other parts of the organization such as research and development groups.
- Work outside immediate subject area, supporting a wider range of customers of differing subject areas and locations.
- Resolve issues with minimal assistance from management. Represents Quality Assurance in cross-departmental/cross-site/cross-network meetings/summits.
- Reviews trending reports and influences /agrees actions with key stakeholders.
- Provides interpretation of data and reports.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance Review
- Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.