A Supply Management Specialist is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Moline, IL area.
location: Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 27.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create, release, and follow up on numerous global requests for information via web based tools and spreadsheets.
- Follow detailed processes to periodically update part pricing per established indices and formulas.
- Successfully influence others to implement various continuous improvement projects.
- Generate formal agreements as required.
- Recommend process improvements as identified.
- Summarize data, create presentations, and communicate project status to leadership.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.