We are searching for a Lab Technician in Atlanta, GA(Midtown) to work for a leading beverage company. This is contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Performs technical procedures in a research laboratory under minimal supervision by applying standard scientific techniques and analytical principles.
- Confers with senior laboratory personnel regarding the procedures and techniques to be followed in conducting research and recommends modifications as needed.
- Performs specialized tests and procedures using complex equipment.
- Procures supplies and materials needed for laboratory research.
- Conducts literature reviews to obtain abstracts and information to be utilized in research.
- Makes statistical calculations analyzes data and prepares reports summarizing results.
- May supervise the care of research animals; perform minor animal surgery or collect animal tissues and specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Orders supplies and experimental materials needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Lab Equipment
- Statistical Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.