We are searching for an Electrical Bench Technician in Irvine, CA to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months and could be longer. This is a first shift 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM but candidates should be open to working 2nd shift on occasion.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Set-up and conduct pressure, leak flow and electrical bench testing on a wide variety of parts, subassemblies and completed units.
- Work from engineering specifications, sketches and test diagrams.
- Make all plumbing and electrical connections required completing system set-up.
- Connect products to be tested to test equipment.
- Monitor gauges and meters.
- Verify and record test results.
- May determine reasons for malfunctioning components or improperly assembled units.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Bench Testing
- Engineering Specification
- Test Equipment
- Monitor gauges and meters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.