Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Engineer III in Round Lake, IL. In this position, the incumbent should display a basic understanding of the Product Engineering and Quality Management System concepts. Under the direction of a supervisor, this person will be responsible for following Company quality policies to sustain product quality and ensure compliance.
Qualified candidate must have BS in Engineering and Experience with electro-mechanical medical devices and working knowledge of medical device international standards preferred.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 52.46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Utilizes engineering product development/process knowledge to solve straight forward problems.
- Performs standard engineering assignments to support new product development and assists cross-functional teams in identification of risks.
- Provides Quality Assurance support and guidance for verification and validation of product requirements. Supports reviews of product testing to ensure product conformance to specifications.
- Provides support for New Product Development and guides team through the development process to ensure compliance to quality systems.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- BS in Engineering.
- 2 - 5 years experience.
- Experience with electro-mechanical medical devices and working knowledge of medical device international standards preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.