International auto parts maker seeks a LOGISTICS MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located south of GREENVILLE, SC. This person is responsible for all activities related to logistics ( production scheduling, material planning and handling, warehousing, transportation, shipping and receiving), and customer service. $100K-$120K
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Fountain Inn, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensures that appropriate staff levels are in place to support current and projected business needs, and structures workloads equitably in between all team members according to organization's process model guidelines
- Ensures that material planning team effectively interacts with production department to schedule and sequence production that meets customer requirements and optimizes internal performance, and to forecast current and future demands frequently
- Ensures that warehouse operations are adhered to and effectively carried out so all components, finished goods, and misc items are safe and protected from the elements
- Ensures that company is receiving cost effective service from all freight service providers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- customer service
- material handling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.