QUALITY ENGINEER opening with an automotive parts maker located just south of Greenville, SC. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for providing support to production with regard to product or component quality, gauging, and data interpretation issues. $70k-$80k IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Fountain Inn, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Interface with SQE for issues with incoming material status and conformation to print specification
- Interface with Engineering, Production team, Logistics, etc. to provide Quality input and resources as required. Process responsible for the coordination of the quality efforts related to APQP for new projects/launches
- Gather data to support requirements of system and customer (internal and external)
- Conduct daily appraisals of process efficiency (process and product audits) and analysis of product quality data
- Train and mentor production personnel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.