Seeking an Embedded Engineer for a high growth client and project based out of Burlington, MA. The Embedded Engineer would be responsible for working in the product development team focused on planning and delivering of custom in-house embedded software applications developed for Implantable Devices meeting both short term and long-term goals of our patients. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead a group of embedded software developers and contribute towards developing class III implantable medical device that has been awarded breakthrough technology designation.
- Work from requirement specifications, designs, develop, maintain, and update embedded softwareLead day to day technical development of the software, including supporting other developers in software design, implementation, unit testing, and debugging.
- Participate in cybersecurity risk assessment, requirements development, and implementation of cybersecurity features and best practices.Participate in and support implementation, new creation, enhancements, and modifications to embedded software, source code, scripts, and procedures
- Debug, troubleshoot, and isolate software problems and offer strategic advice regarding identified issues for future development.
- Develop design concepts (i.e. parameters, structure, and core components).
- Present at design reviews; document and resolve issues as directed.
- Contribute to and supports reviews held by other engineers on related projects and provide useful feedback and and support a variety of development and test phase efforts.
- May write and update requirement specifications for an assigned area.
- Review project deliverables such as specifications, code, and test/tool procedures for feasibility, thoroughness, clarity, correctness, and accuracy.
- Comply with U.S. FDA regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Embedded Coding
- Product Design
- Embedded Software Design
- Medical Device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.