Rapidly growing medical device manufacturing company in the Columbia, SC area is currently in search for an experienced Supply Chain Operations Specialist to support thier brand new location. The Supply Chain Operations Specialist should have strong ability to work with cross functional teams from Supply Chain, Supplier Management, R&D, Quality and Manufacturing, as well as our suppliers. An ideal candidate will have the desire to learn about and work in an innovative, fast paced environment in the medical device industry.
location: West Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage supplier relationships and communication including monthly forecasting, escalation, and resolution of challenges for supply assurance.
- Performs high level analysis on supply risk, cost, and service impact of plan changes.
- Create, maintain, and review reporting metrics to identify opportunities for reducing cost and/or improving service throughout all facets of the supply chain.
- Cost Reduction Pipeline support - CBOM owner
- Implement Supplier Scorecard program
- Procurement Spend Data collection
- Direct/In Direct purchasing support and analysis
- Implement robust fulfillment/distribution process; ensuring adequate availability of inventory available and supplied at all distribution and pharmacy channels.
- Work with Operations team to ensure uninterrupted supply of quality finished goods and assemblies.
- Strategic member of our NetSuite ERP optimization team with a focus on system configuration and documentation of business processes.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- The candidate is expected to learn on the job about the functionality of our medical device.
- Identify and manage third party logistics partners, to develop efficient and cost-effective methods of material movement.
- Associates Degree
- ERP System Experience (3) Years - NetSuite Preferred
- Planning experience 3 Years
- Logistics experience a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally at all levels of seniority.
- Advanced Excel Skills, including the use of Macros.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: MS Office products, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.