Warehouse Engineer needed at leading distribution center located in Charlotte, NC. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Business / Engineering / Supply Chain)
- Formal Six Sigma training / Lean Warehousing training an asset.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, with a proven track record in fields related to lean warehousing, warehouse process mapping and process improvement, warehouse design / layout, barcoding.
- WMS exposure and knowledge is a must (WMS implementation, administration, power user).
- Must have experience with SAP
location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Mapping and benchmarking current warehouse processes (all aspects of the physical warehousing processes).
- Continually identifying areas for efficiency improvement / waste reduction.
- Putting together, implementing, and executing efficiency improvement action plans to ensure on-time and on-budget completion, and to ensure efficiency gains are achieved.
- Evaluating current warehouse metrics / KPI and implementing new KPI's (where applicable) to drive the operation.
- Assessing current warehouse location system and layout and recommending layout optimization in order to facilitate the WMS implementation and to reduce pick time.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Warehouse Engineer
- Supply Chain
- Lean Warehousing
- Warehouse Process Mapping
- Process Improvement
- Warehouse Design
- Project Management
- Warehouse Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.