Business Process Improvement Engineer needed at leading distribution center located in Charlotte, NC. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from a four-year college in Logistics, Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years in an Inventory/Customer Service management position, including experience purchasing, import/export, traffic, and/or logistics.
- Experience in SAP Act! / BPCS is desirable.
- Expert level skills using Excel and data management systems.
location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Analyze processes, identify areas for improvement, propose solutions and complete sustainable improvements, with the present (SAP / BPCS) and future (ACDC) IT systems in mind.
- Coordinate warehousing for the supply chain from factory order to customer delivery.
- Develop efficiencies in all areas of supply chain operations and management and drive continuous improvement initiatives aimed at reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving efficiency.
- These areas include inbound, outbound, picking / packing, RMA, location management, cycle count, etc.
- Assist in mapping, improving and documenting inventory flow and operations.
- Monitor inventory availability and movement of materials, supplies, and services to meet delivery schedules and ensure availability of sales stock at all times.
- Identify and respond to changes on demand and any supply chain problems that arise.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure efficient and smooth inventory flows, to avoid unforeseen changes in orders.
- Provide reports of order status, budget forecast, and inventory control activities. Revive existing databases and other resources to improve data quality and presentation for use by inventory personnel and all levels of management.
- Act as a liaison between the customer center and product ordering in our factories around the world.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Warehouse Engineer
- Supply Chain
- Lean Warehousing
- Warehouse Process Mapping
- Process Improvement
- Warehouse Design
- Project Management
- Warehouse Management System
- Process Improvement
- Process Engineer
- Inventory Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.