Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in the Warminster, PA area is currently in search for a Project Engineer to join their team. As a project engineer, your focus will be new and standard product and project engineering of diaphragm compressors. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards. Complete technical studies and prepare project requirements for build-out. Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests and working hand-in-hand with Assembly Teams.
location: Warminster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design compressor packages, according to sales specifications in accordance to the customer requirements and local code and standards. Design can include:
- Piping design
- Compressor head and check valve design and selection
- Packaging design and layout in 3d modeling software
- P&ID development and equipment selection and procurement specifying
- All shop fabrication detailed drawing production
- Customer interface as the point person for the job to the customer
- Materials selection for compressor for the duty service
- Compressor standardization work across product line
- Participation in testing of compressor packages on the manufacturing floor
- Managing compressor jobs on the manufacturing floor
- Ensuring on time availability of compressor jobs.
- Troubleshooting of challenges as they arise
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions (may perform other duties as assigned).
- BA/BS Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to multitask, handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
Knowledge of AS/ISO 9001
- strong knowledge in manufacturing operations.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to complete projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from teammates, direct reports, management, and internal and external customers.
- Meet goals and objectives set for department and company.
- Proficient knowledge of computer software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Out-look, Access) and AutoCAD
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Work with existing software to develop and produce drawings and Bills of Materials
- Develop project schedules, Gant charts and other documentation using various computer
software based programs
- Willingness to work with hands
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Engineering
- Project Controls
- Project Engineering
- Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.