Electrical Technicians needed at world leading manufacturing company located in Arcadia, WI. There are multiple 1st and 3rd shift openings available. These will be rotating shifts. APPLY NOW!!!
- 2+ years of experience working with electrical manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of with troubleshooting and repairing CNC manufacturing equipment, PLCs, motor controls and mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of programming PLC's, HMI's as well as PC based systems a plus
- Ability to use all testing and measuring equipment and tools required to maintain or repair electromechanical control systems
location: Arcadia, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,440 - 54,080 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory.
- Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication.
- Familiar with PLC's and able to log onto PLC controlled system (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
- De-bugging, running off, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.