Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in the Warminster, PA area is currently in search for a well versed Electrical Design Engineer to join their high performing team. As an Electrical Design Engineer, your focus will be to work with the electrical design team to review and fulfill the engineering specifications for the electrical design scope portion of the projects. Designs and fabricates electrical and controls systems for all of their product lines. The companies systems are designed to meet worldwide electrical design standards. Knowledge and experience in worldwide electrical standards is a requirement
location: Warminster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design Electrical/controls systems for NEC, CeC, ATEX and IEC Ex Codes and Standards
- Knowledge of NEC, UL-508/ 698A
- Knowledge of Hazardous Area designs and standards is required
- Work with the assembly/ fabrication teams to implement designs
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering or Associate Degree in Electrical and Controls Design with experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to multitask, handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of AS/ISO 9001
- strong knowledge in manufacturing operations.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to complete projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from teammates, direct reports, management, and internal and external customers.
- Meet goals and objectives set for department and company.
- Proficient knowledge of computer software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Use of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical a must
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Work with existing software to develop and produce drawings and Bills of Materials
- Develop project schedules, Gant charts and other documentation using various computer software-based programs
- Willingness to work hands-on with electrical and assembly teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Power distribution
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.