Rapidly growing manufacturing company located in the Warminster, PA area is currently in search for a Project Manager to join their team. Coordinate projects during the OTR (order to remittance) phase of execution. From the Project Kickoff to the completion and close out including planning, budgeting, coordinating internally and externally, and logistics. It also includes selecting subcontractors, performing on site verification, and maintaining constant communication with the customer. The projects should be closed out with all of the necessary deliverables required for the project on time and on budget.
location: Warminster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, maintain, and control Project Schedule during the OTR phase.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and product to ensure project schedules and quality standards are met.
- Read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Understand and direct logistics, both domestic and international
- Review deliverables for quality and ensure our factory and vendors ship on time and accurately.
- Maintain strong relationships internally and with clients, including within worldwide offices including occasional after-hours calls.
- Assure that the job is performed to customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend production meetings.
- Lead and capture lessons learned and share with the team.
- Constant presence in production facilities to remain on top of changes and inventories.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer, Designers, Manufacturing Manager, Supply Chain personnel as necessary.
- strong communication skills - written and oral.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience is required.
- Engineering or manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- strong work ethic/self-starter.
- Logistics experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM, Logistics or equivalent Industrial Experience.
- PMP certification is a Plus
- Microsoft Project, MS Office.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- Project Controls
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.