A prominent automation solutions provider is seeking a Controls Engineering Manager for their facility in the Grand Rapids area. The person in this position will work with a group of Controls Engineers, Project Managers, and shop personnel to design, implement and document control systems for various types of automation and robotic equipment. You will be deeply involved with electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, PLC programming, machine power-up, debug, power-up and validation / buyoff. The company is offering a very competitive base salary and bonus opportunity! The company is experiencing steady growth and likes to promote from within!
location: WALKER, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, implement, and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with build and electrical teams.
- Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer build specifications using standard techniques and approaches.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of equipment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.