Sr. Electrical Engineer
Our exciting client located in San Diego is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for a full time employment opportunity!
This role will be 100% onsite in La Jolla, CA.
The client, which is in the molecular and specialized diagnostic testing space, is growing exponentially! They also partner with healthcare providers to offer genetic testing that helps families prepare for life.
Interviews are being conducted ASAP and the client is targeting candidates to start near the beginning dates of August 2021.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for hardware development from pre-concept to production for compact medical devices.
- Independently responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design and development for complex products, solutions, and platforms, including design, validation, tooling, manufacturing, and testing.
- Creates detailed electrical design package (including specifications, BOMs, schematics, wiring diagrams, analyses, etc.) to support design reviews, testing, certifications, and production.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards to improve product quality.
- Evaluates and proposes modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management.
- Medical device design, development, verification and validation to FDA major level of concern.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
- valuating electronic parts
- Analyzes equipment
- medical device
- hardware developement
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.