A leading design, construction and architecture firm based in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Sr. Architectural Designer with at least 10 years of experience designing food and beverage, industrial, dry warehouses, or tilt up panel facilities using REVIT.
This is a direct hire role with opportunity to work partially remote. Must be able to go into the office in Jacksonville at least 1 day per week. Hourly pay, plus 5-10 hours per week OT. Excellent benefits.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Uses Revit to design commercial, industrial and food processing facilities or distribution centers.
- Develops drawings from concept to final design
- Partial Remote work available. Must be able to drive to Jacksonville, FL office at least 1 day per week to work at headquarters
- Works closely with office project teams to produce technical documents through all phases of architecture.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- REVIT (10 years of experience is required)
- Tilt Up Panel Design
- Industrial Warehouse Design
- Architectural Design
- dry warehouses
- food and beverage facilities
- Architectural Drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.