A 3rd shift Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a prominent manufacturing company just outside of Grand Rapids, MI.
- Must be able to utilize all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must have experience in working in a manufacturing machining shop
- Set-up and operation of manual and CNC machining equipment
- Process Planning Software
- Bill of Material structure
****Relocation available and possible sign on bonus****
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,500 - 89,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
- Develop and implement machining processes to the manufacturing floor including tooling, programming, gauging, process documentation and project management
- Develop and train personnel on new and existing process documentation
- Propose, investigate, justify, requisition, source, and manage the purchase of capital equipment
- Support production by resolving process issues, producibility and quality problems using Lean and 6 Sigma techniques
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure products and processes meet Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery metrics
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Machining (4 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.