Material handling manufacturer is seeking a dynamic Electrical Engineer who will provide a broad level of engineering leadership and support across manufacturing operations. This individual will develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching, and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials. Improves products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
location: Scottdale, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluates electrical systems of products.
- Improves products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms systems and components' capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching, and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components, soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs, entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing commercial AC/DC medium voltage systems.
- Experience with low voltage AC and DC Control System
- Experience with DC switching and cabling.
- Ability to work within NEC code requirements.
- Experience with Battery power and battery regenerative system is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Production Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.