Our client is seeking several mid-level Mechanical Designers with Industrial experience to join their growing team!
- Option to relocate to any office (Atlanta, GA; Eugene, OR; or Everett, WA)
- Must have 3-5+ years of Mechanical Designing experience within Industrial verticals
- Revit and/or Plant3D proficiency is highly preferred
- Piping design background is a plus
- Multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, or even structural) are also an ideal organizational match
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience with design and drafting of industrial systems including 3D modeling, orthographic drawings, isometric drawings, spool drawings, pipe routing, pipe supports, valves and pumps, piping specifications, line lists, and thermal expansion considerations.
- Experience with design and drafting of industrial mechanical systems including layouts/general arrangements, conveyors, pneumatic systems, process piping, tanks, material handling and processing equipment, HVAC systems, or machine design.
- Must have excellent work ethic and habits which include being dependable, flexible, results-driven, and a self-starter who is able to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment to support deliverables.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, project managers, engineers, and other designers.
- In addition to piping and mechanical systems, familiarity with multi-disciplined industrial or manufacturing projects is desired. Other design/drafting assignments may include:
- Structural steel and concrete
- Industrial buildings
- Electrical drawings
- Site work
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Designer (5 years of experience is preferred)
- REVIT (3 years of experience is preferred)
- CAD (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.