Human Resources Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the West Groton, MA area. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the development of processes and reporting metrics supporting the company's business goals as well as development, leadership and employee development, employee relations, recruitment and retention, and performance management. Please note that experience working with union employees is required. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Groton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead and support locally: Organizational Development, Leadership and Employee Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Retention, Performance Management, Employee Recognition.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying issues, evaluating potential solutions, implementing solutions, and coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Partner with plant leadership team to align current and future business needs into an overall integrated HR plan, focusing on opportunities that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
- Responsible for oversight of HR administrative functions including communications; benefits; wage and salary administration; hourly and non-exempt payroll; and all associated record keeping. Ensure legal compliance in all appropriate areas i.e. EEOC, FLSA, FMLA. Ensuring compliance with local and state employment laws. And workers comp administration.
- Develop human resources solutions and solve employee related challenges by collecting and analyzing data, and recommending courses of action.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Human Resources (7 years of experience is required)
- Exp. in a mfg. environment (7 years of experience is required)
- Exp. with union employees (5 years of experience is required)
- HRIS (7 years of experience is required)
- Recruitment/retention (5 years of experience is required)
- HR processes (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.