We are searching for a Test Technician in Raleigh, NC to work in the engineering lab of a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last six months and could be longer.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry.
- Demonstrate an ability to accurately set up experiments and prototypes of high-power electromechanical devices and document results.
- Possess the ability to recognize if the results of experiments/tests are accurate.
- Recognize pertinent and significant experimental results to incorporate into written reports.
- Experience with electronic circuits is desired.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Electrical Controls
- Electronic Circuits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.