We are searching for a Mechanical Design and Thermal Analysis Engineer in Titusville, FL area to work at a leading aerospace and defense contractor. This is a contract position expected to last six months and could be longer.
location: Titusville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Directs the development and documentation of large scale, complex mechanical and fluid system and thermal environment requirements to establish the system design.
- Develops new design/analysis processes and tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Serves as technical consultant for disposition, corrective actions and coordination with cross-functional groups to identify/implement solutions and drive strategic improvements relative to production processes.
- Coaches and mentors others. Works under consultative direction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Systems
- Thermal Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.