Our client in Ontario, CA is searching for a QA Technician. You will prepare, participate, and follow up on internal and external audits, work to continuously improve and maintain internal audit programs (micro,
hygiene walks, glass audits, pest audits, GMP walks, etc.) Great environment, room to grow! If you have a background in water testing, this is the job for you!
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Meet Supply Chain/Quality and Microbiology technician performance goals, adhere to quality programs and monitor daily performance to objectives
- Prepare, participate, and follow up on internal and external audits
- Work to continuously improve and maintain internal audit programs (micro, hygiene walks, glass audits, pest audits, GMP walks, etc.)
- Database entry and review of line release, SharePoint and infinity and Microweb
- Measuring comparisons of PH Collaboration, and mineral release
- Reading, collecting samples, updating data base, reading temperature, Auto calving
- Updating Maintenance log - Confirm quality - routine audit of quality checks performed by Team Members
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- Water Testing (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.