Our client in Oregon, is searching for a Technical Writer who has experience in Electronics manufacturing engineering or in a manufacturing environment, preferably with complex systems, must be proficient in MS office, Powerpoint and Excel specifically. This is a perfect role for an entry level candidate or someone working toward an engineering or career in manufacturing! Please apply!
location: TUALATIN, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Dealing with Complex Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development and Presenting Technical Information.
- Experience with CAD / CAM tools and systems, performing statistical tolerance stacks, 3-D tolerance analysis and interpreting 3-D models, Pro E or Lattice 3-D preferred.
- General knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities, and data needed for defining delivery configuration.
- General knowledge of design, production, and build processes to effectively influence product design for producibility and process improvement methodologies
- Proficient in MS office, powerpoint and excel specifically
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- Technical Writing
- Electronics (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.