Through intelligent planning and strategic partnerships, our client has become a trusted vendor to some of the most sophisticated owners, developers, builders and design professionals throughout the world, specifically in the Big Tech industry throughout Northern California. They are seeking both entry-level and experienced Structural Engineers to help them develop and execute projects for their clients throughout the U.S.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Development of Structural designs, analysis, and drawings.
- Coordination with other design disciplines and owners/developers.
- Communication with clients and design partners.
- Organize Structural construction support activities.
- Coaching of junior engineering staff.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.