A Order Fulfillment Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Cary, NC area.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 23.26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- This position will handle tracking, code changes, availability, product questions and factory support in addition to other functions. Call Center customer service experience required.
- Handling mostly inbound calls and emails from dealers, answering questions regarding products, must be able to handle difficult customers in a professional manner, changing codes on orders, etc.
- 1+ years of work experience in a team environment.
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service or a related customer-oriented environment.
- strong Microsoft Suite and Outlook skills.
- Ability to learn very quickly.
- strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and hit the ground running.
- Good keyboarding skills and ability to multi-task to log the calls into SAP.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.